dadbloggit

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Car trouble

Yesterday was one day I really should have brought the camera with me when I took Oliver to the park.

He climbed into the little car that was there. Like a lot of hand-me-down toys in parks, this thing was not in great condition, and we soon discovered that the front wheels were so bent that it could not be moved forward or back.

At one point, Oliver climbed out and I took the opportunity to flip the car over and bend the wheels until the rod connecting them was more or less straightened out. If I had taken a picture, the caption might have been 'See, your front end is all out of alignment here'.

That seemed to take care of the problem. Oliver got back in and I pushed him around and out onto the path around the playground (he pointed to the gate and said 'Open, Oliverrr?' in the same way he asks for many other things these days).

Then we hit an uneven join between two slabs of sidewalk concrete and the left front wheel turned and snapped right off. That would have been a photo too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home