dadbloggit

Monday, April 17, 2006

Biking II

Saturday's ride led Oliver to have an afternoon nap of almost three hours. I slept for half an hour during that time until Oliver briefly woke up at one point and I was so disoriented that I said 'Good morning' to him.

Mimi and I took him for another ride on Sunday and he fell asleep again but did not continue his nap when we got home, nor after I took him swimming later in the afternoon. On the plus side, he fell asleep very quickly after his bath and storytime and aside from stirring a little at 2:30 am and again at 4, he slept all the way until just after 7!

Getting used to riding with the added weight on the back of the bike - still feels a little wobbly at low speeds. Need a mirror on the handlebars to see him while I'm riding. Figured out the velcro straps to keep his feet in place.

Another trip to the corner store, where Oliver transferred much of the Dubble Bubble into the jar of caramels and appeared to advise a woman shopping for fruit. 'BanaNAAAA', he said, patting the less ripe ones on the lower shelf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home